Monday, April 14, 2008

leapsa reloaded

I usually don't do this kind of thing, dar am deja o leapsa restanta... vezi maria, nu am uitat! e pe vine :D

Later edit: din cauza unor acuzatii ca as fi trisat, refac leapsa, de data asta cu 3300 tracks instead of 700. :D :D :D

1. How are you feeling today?

Nouvelle Vague - Blue Monday (ohh how prophetic...)

2. Will you get far in life?

CocoRosie - Candyland (haha o piesa instrumentala! sa inteleg ca atat de departe incat succesul meu e inefabil? great answer)

3. How do your friends see you?

Patrick Wolf - Epilogue (alt instrumental...)

4.Will you get married?

Seabear - Hospital bed (I knew he was waiting for me in the loony bin! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA)

5.What is your best friend’s theme?

Billie the vision and the dancers - Damaging this Apartment (hehehe...)

6. What is the story of your life?

Denison Witmer - Los Angeles (i'm yours, i'm your lost happiness/ up in your los angeles sky)

7. What was high school like?

Siouxsie And The Banshees - This Wheel's On Fire (you know we shall meet again/if your memory serves you well)

8. How can you get ahead in life?

Au Revoir Simone - Through the Backyards of our Neighbors

9. What is the best thing about your friends?

Pacific - Sunset Blvd (awww!)

10. What is in store for this weekend?

Copeland - You have my attention

11. What song describes you?

Artiste inconnu - Track 11 (I swear!!!! :)))))

12. To describe your grandparents?

David Gray - From here I can almost see the sea

13. How is your life going?

Kimya Dawson - Everything's Alright (I lived alone so I took him home/ He doesn't love me but he keeps me company/ Everything's alright)

14. What song will they play at your funeral?

Guillemots - If the World Ends

15. How does the world see you?

Patrick Wolf - London (I will be gone by morning, my dear London, goodnight)

16. Will you have a happy life?

Ryan Adams - Voices (don't you listen to the voices in the past/they lied)

17. Do people secretly lust after you?

The Divine Comedy - The Certainty of Chance

18. How can you make yourself happy?

The Pipettes - I Love You

19. What should you do with your life?

Arctic Monkeys - Still take you home


Dau mai departe Anei si lu' clover :)

3 comments:

B said...

cum?
nici o manea "indie"?
cred ca ai trishat
:)

B said...

muuult mai bine reloaded :)

maria said...

daca e inefabil e perfect :P inefaaaabil, si mai era un cuvant...